Apply to Get Started!

Apply to become a student–credit classes towards a degree or certificate. Includes transfer-in students. Financial aid available.

For students who want to take a class or two. No degree or certificate. Not eligible for financial aid.

Admission application and process for international students outside of the US or current F-1 students for transfer to JWCC.

Application for concurrent enrollment to John Wood Community College while in high school.

Non-credit lifelong learning courses in a variety of topics, including photography, flower arrangement and cake decorating.

The college experience for students with intellectual/developmental disabilities (IDD) who want to go to college.

Mason Henry describes the value of JWCC

Questions about applying? Text or call 217.393.8400.